hrf

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Battle of Hoth

I've had a good time in bhammy so far. There have been a lot of gatherings/shindigs on the highlands, southside, and downtown. And an impromptu bottletree crimas party that was a lot of fun. I still have a few people to see, things to do, and places to eat. But hopefully I'll get to see/do/eat them all before the 9th. Also, I've watched 5 of the 6 episodes of Star Wars since i've been down here (hence the title). The Empire Strikes back is the only one left in the sextuplegy. And i'm sure it will come on one of the moviefilm channels soon.

I have some party pictures up from last Friday that i kind of forgot about until just now. They are from Belinda and Heather's birfday dance dance revolution at the Phoenix, curated by DJs Nastique & Charles III. Rush and Erin kidnapped my camera for awhile, so some of these are not my own, or I don't remember taking them. And theres a few of lit-up bham taken from Jim's view in Redmont.





No comments: