hrf

Friday, December 21, 2007

Mega-Tron II

I finally got home on Wednesday afternoon, after Delta fucked up and never confirmed my reservation for Tuesday morning. And I'm getting sick, and my car was dead as a doornail when i went to start it up after getting home. But everything is good now, I have the parents' house to myself while Moms and Hash are in the Lank til the 4th. Gandalf now has a Mega-Tron II under the hood, and I'm on a heavy drug regimen that seems to be working pretty well. And there are about 6 parties this weekend to choose from over 2 days.

I have some pictures I took before leaving the city, of the view from Bleecker St. and a few shots of Times Square. I didnt go there until I had one extra day left in the city. And I used it to go see Juno at the AMC 25. Which was excellent. I decided not to go out that night b/c i had to be up at 520 to catch my flight the next morning. The security checkpoint line was wrapped around the terminal at LGA like a fucking anaconda, but it moved fast so i didnt miss my flight. And I flew from NYC to the ATL ($7.95 for terminal wifi, really?), and then waited 2 hours for a 26 minute flight to bhammy. And was pretty much a zombie when i got back. Yesterday was better though. I spent about $200 getting everything back to normal (car/house/drug-wise). And went to get lunch at bottletree, visited Josh and Austin, and went to go see master thespian Robby Ballard lifecoach a highschool basketball team at the Jew. And then to partake in messican food & margaritas at El Caz.

Anyway, these are edited with my new Adobe Lightroom program, so they look pretty snazzy.


No comments: