hrf

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Little Sisters of Beijing

So I didn't get to do some of the things I wanted to this weekend thanks to a handy little fuck-up on NYU's part. But I did go see the new Julian Schnabel (Basquiat) film on Wednesday w/ Wrisley and her friend Lexie. It was called the Diving Bell & The Butterfly, and it was ausome. And we went to this Cuban place in NoLita called Cafe Habana afterwards. And after that I went to David Shrigley's Worried Noodles book/album release party @ The Knitting Factory.

On Friday night I went to The Glasslands Gallery in Brooklyn for to see Tussle & These Are Powers. And Saturday I went to the Merc Lounge for Sightings & Major Stars. But I'm taking the GRE next weekend so this is going to be my last post until after that. And then I'll be in Bham a couple of days later anyway. Later blood.






1-3. The Glasslands
4-9. These Are Powers
10. Tussle on a Mushroom
11. Free Style Family Gallery
12. Kate Village of Major Stars
13-15. Tussle @ Worried Noodles
16-18. Yacht @ Worried Noodles
19-21. Major Stars @ The Merc Lounge

No comments: