hrf

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cheeky

Oxford Collapse was playing a show in the Village last night. I think it was sposed to be at the MH, but it got moved over to W3rd and McDougal, which is like 4 blocks from here. They had it on the 2nd floor of this loft building above the Fat Black Pussycat on W3rd. Cheeky, Home Blitz, and Cause Co-Motion were also on the bill. The space was really nice, it looked alot like the Phoenix lofts in Bhammy, except I didnt know everyone like I did at the parties there. But I met this dude who knows the Ackleys and loves Bham and Cave9, which was pretty cool. I didnt really take any pictures, except for the first band whose little guitarist looked like Juno. I couldnt get to my bag/camera later on b/c the place got some packed and I wanted to have a good spot for Oxford Collapse and Cause Co-Motion. I wish I had though b/c they were both really good and the bassist for Oxford C was a real showmans. And it was smoke-free! Oh well. It was funny seeing all those Bushwick and Brooklyn kids in the Village. DJ Frenchkiss tonight.




1. Showposter
2,3. Cheeky