hrf

Friday, January 25, 2008

Quintana Rooooo

So we've been in cancun for 3 days now. I Flew out of LGA at 659 Wednesday morning, was in Atlanta around 11, and Messico by 2. Which was pretty exhausting after 2-and-heif hours of sleep.

But the hotel we're staying at is pretty amazingue. Its the Cancun Hilton Golf Club Spa Resort Club place. So not really Mexico per se, but is nice. 6 restaurants, 2 beaches, infinity pool, tennis courts, golf course, soccer field, gym, ping-pong table. I started a table tennis tourney with my dad yesterday. He's winning 4 sets to 3 right now. But he mastered his craft playing Thai nurses in Chaing-Mai like 20 years ago so its tough competition.

We spent most of today down at the beash. I made friends with the pool bar and had a pina colada and a coco cancun. which was tequila, rum, blue cuaraco, lime, and coconut juice. in a fuckin coconut. and after we killed that i poured some of my dad's johnny walker red label in there and drank whiskey out of a coconut. and then we ordered a mahgerita pizza from the beashside concierge and I topped it off with a Colorado Bulldog. which is my new favourite drink. Cherry coke white russian? Yes please. And i got some new messican sunglasses and was taking UV filtered fotos with their assistance. Like these.






No comments: