hrf

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mission of Burma

I was feeling a kind of a general mehlaise yesterday from a wine hangover and not really doing much on Friday. But then I decided to shell out the 20 bones to go see Mission of Burma at the Music Huall of Williamsburg last night, and it was well worth it. I had seen them once before at one of the Siren fests on Coney Island a couple of years ago, but those always have competing stages and they always schedule the best bands to play at the same time on surf & stillwell aves, so its hard to catch a full set of anything. But the postpunk granpappies in MoB were headlining yesterday, and I forgot how many escellent songs they have in their repertoire. Pictures below. Theres also some of me last night being a narcissist with good post-show hair.





1-12. Mission of Burma
13-15. Me

No comments: