hrf

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bear Hands

Whose there for you when youre cold and alone? The Teenagers. The Teenagers. I went to go see them last night at their first of 3 gigs in NYC, which was a sold-out show at the Merc Lounge. And the crowd turned into the fucking paparazzo as soon as they went on stage. Bear Hands opened for them, who were really good. I just got their EP, and I'm going to see them again when the open up for Ra Ra Riot in March. So the Teens were super-chintzy French gimmick rock, but they were fun.

I'm surprised that any of these shots came out because I was standing behind a goddamn sasquatch at the show, but they turned out nicely. I should have videoed Homecoming, maybe I will if i go see them this weekend at the Cake Shop. And I finally get to see Team Robespierre at their record release showparty at DBA in Brooklyn on Friday. Hwizzle.




1,2. Bear Hands
3-12. The Teenagers

No comments: