hrf

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Konichiwa Bitches

I went to Birmingham on Thursday night for my sister's HS graduation. She was in 5th grade when I was a senior at Altamont, so now it's come full circle twice since I started there in 1994. The new headmaster gave a good speech that kind of bridged the gap between the different eras of the school. After the graduation we went to dinner at Sol y Luna in Lakeview, and i started off my night w/ 2 pepper-rimmed margaritas. From there I saw and did just about everything on my to-see-and-do list between Friday night and Monday morning.

Cave 9, The Garage, The J Clyde, Bottletree, The Plaza, Marty's, Bailey's, Rojo, Al's, Surin, Milo's, Chik-Fil-A, Makario's, House Show in Southside, Pool Party at Teresa's.. thats all I can remember right now. But is was nice. I got to drive again, and it was like being on vacation except I knew how to get everywhere I wanted to go. And I drank more in 3 days than I would in 2 weeks up here. And was out until 430 or 5 in the morning for every night I was there. Which is taking its toll on me now. I also got my sister stocked up for Senior Florida and found out that some of my bham people are going to be up here this summer. I've been too tired to go out since I got back. But I may go to see Radio 4 & The Cloud Room tomorrow night at Le Royale. And me and Belinda are having another DJ night at the Alligator Lounge in Williamsburg on Friday.






1-3. Cave9/Lurslie & Quarry
4-6. Grant's Way
7-9. Forest Park/Highland/Redmont
10-12. The View
13-15. Miscellaneous