hrf

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Slurms Mackenzie

So I'm not going to be helping old people not fall down anymore. Something about the grant being in trouble and PI's changing projects and bringing in a clinician who can do the home visits by themselves. I don't know. But I have another jorb lined up in January, so that means I have 3 wks to focus on GRE bizness before I take it on the 15th, and then 3 wks of vacay time in bhammy w/o having to worry about making up hours when i get back to the city. So at least the timing was good. And i get my paycheck in a couple of days. Which is good b/c ill be busy for the next 4 days.

11.28 - Celebration/Holy Fuck @ Bowery Ballroom
11.29 - Ex-Models/Marnie Stern @ Silent Barn
11.30 - Field trip to Newburgh to go see the toof doctor
12.01 - Either Meneguar @ Silent Barn or Scarcity of Tanks @ Dead Herring or Japanther @ Europa

Tonight was good also. Belinda got back and we hung out at her place and drank jumbo red stripes and potato wodka and watched weeds & proj run on my DVR at the apartment from her mac in Brooklyn, thanks to my magical slingbox. But I should go to sleep now since I'm technically still employed until the end of the week. Cheers.


No comments: