hrf

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Momofuku

So I went to get a haircut today. I havent let anyone besides heather consuela touch my hair for the past year and a half. But I found this little barbar shop on christopher skreet in the west village and this nice puerto rican gay mans did a good job. After that i walked from the west village back to noho, through wash square park & st. mark's place, and to this vietnamese noodle place in the east village on 1st ave & 10th called Momofuku. I met my friend sugarbear cannon there and had some adventurous eats like pork belly w/ daikon and pickled mustard seed and the momofuku noodlz w/ a berkshire pork combo and a poached eggy. Then we came back to greenwich and watched fargo on the wallscreen at the apartment. I wanted to go to the new coen bros movie tonight, but there was no time. I probably will later this week. Thats all please.




No comments: