hrf

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cloverfield

So winter finally arrived in New York this week. An arctic airmass blew through the city Sunday afternoon, and then it dropped down to like 14 degrees the next day and snowed all day yesterday. Everything was covered and it was like walking around a giant white cherry frozen coke. But now the city just looks like a day old slushee. I took our visitor from SL to do some sightseeing yesterday, but our trip got usurped by the snow so we had to cut it short. I did get some good bklyn bridge shots with my snow filter though. And I finally went to go see Cloverfield yesterday, and totally got vertigo from the shaky-cam because I was sitting too close to the screen, but it was still a good monstah movie. I think thats all. Balentine's day noise show at the Cake Shop tomorrow. These Are Powers, The Apes, Knyfe Hytes, and Mixel Pixel. Cheers.



1-7. Brooklyn Bridge
8. E22nd & Park

No comments: